Welcome to my website,
very happy to have you!
One of the more important factors for me, in writing a novel, is the dialogue between the characters. It must flow in a natural way and my readers should actually feel the different cadence between different people in the story.
Why is this on my mind? Well I’ll tell you…
My husband and I were out for our walk the other day and we ran into some female friends. When my girlfriends and I get together and are excited about a topic, we tend to share the conversation. Sometimes our comments even overlap. Maybe it’s a girl thing? Continue reading
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with George A. Kos
- How Important is the Past?
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with J.S. Snow
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with Sydney Jamesson
- Sneak Preview of Chapter One for Blue Persuasion
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with Carrie Anne O’Driscoll
- Sorrow’s Edge Blog Tour
- Loyalty or Honesty?
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with Yveta Germano