Welcome to my website,
very happy to have you!
Tell us a bit about yourself and what you’re currently working on or promoting.
I’m currently promoting The HomePort Journals, which is being released in TODAY by Wilde City Press. Rumors of a sixty-year-old murder have estranged two childhood friends for more than a half-century. An unlikely assortment of characters set out to find out what really happened. In the process they become a family—the kind of family Armistead Maupin calls a “logical” family as opposed to a “biological” family.
I’ve lived in Provincetown for nearly thirty years in a wonderful old house that looks out over the harbor. In addition to writing, I enjoy making music, photography, the visual arts, and sailing around Cape Cod Bay. Because I’ve lived there so long, I think The HomePort Journals does a good job of describing what it’s like to live in Provincetown, especially off-season. I’ve tried to capture the natural beauty of lesser-known parts of town as well as the wonderful, wacky, passionate people who are drawn to the place.
- RELEASE DAY BLITZ for BLUE PERSUASION by Blakely Bennett
- Blue Persuasion Release Party Starts TOMORROW!
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with Gary Starta
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with Ashlynn Aimes
- STUCK IN BETWEEN Available on Audio
- Blakely’s Friday Interview with Dakota Dawson
- Cover Reveal for Blue Persuasion (Bound by Your Love Series, Book 3)
- Why Every Woman Should Masturbate