It’s that time again to focus on our goals and resolutions for the upcoming year. I reread mine from last year and many will be the same for this year. I almost hit all my writing goals (different stories than I imagined), which is good and bad. I still haven’t found a good balance between writing, social media and relaxing. I definitely worked too much this year as well. So here goes:
- Find a better balance between writing, social media/promotion, and relaxation (I am taking a vacation to Florida in February!)
- Make exercise a daily priority (definitely need to get back into my groove)
- Losing the dreaded extra fifteen pounds-my clothes will fit sooo much better. (Still have to make this happen! At least I haven’t gained anymore.)
- Publishing goals: write four more novels and publish them. Finish The Second First Chance (stand alone romance), finish Jenna’s Rubicon with Dana, the second book following The Demarcation of Jack, write Bond’s story and Sam’s story in the Bound by Your Love Series. In the first quarter, publish Blue Persuasion and Dana’s second, Geared to the Past (both are with editors now). Wish me luck with all of that! And yes, I can see how #4 might compete with #1)
- Take a nice vacation for our 20th anniversary in April and take time off next summer and winter
What are your goals and/or resolutions for the coming year? Please share with us.
I wish everyone a very Happy New Year celebration and great love and abundance for 2015.